Can I upgrade the headlight bulbs!

Chevy Bolt EV Forum

Help Support Chevy Bolt EV Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dan Keller

I just bought a 2022 Bolt EUV and I think the headlights are FAIR at best..Can the bulbs be UPGRADED!? Literally my only complaint on this entire car!! It's AWESOME otherwise !! Please let me know and also I guess you can adjust the height of the lights at least from reading another online post... thanks in advance guys for more info !😊😊😊

Congrats Dan...Yes, you can upgrade the headlights on your 2022 Bolt EUV to LED or higher-quality halogen bulbs for better visibility, and you should be able to adjust the height using the screws in the engine bay. Enjoy your awesome car!

Congrats Dan...Yes, you can upgrade the headlights on your 2022 Bolt EUV to LED or higher-quality halogen bulbs for better visibility, and you should be able to adjust the height using the screws in the engine bay. Enjoy your awesome car!
I wish they were halogen bulbs they're the factory LEDs but I noticed they are just a little high so once I start driving this car I think they'll be acceptable after I lower them down some...

Back