My buddy got a free touch-Up paint pen from GM

Chevy Bolt EV Forum

Help Support Chevy Bolt EV Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BridgeT

My buddy just got a nice surprise in the mail from GM, they sent him a free touch-up paint pen for his Summit White 2023 Bolt EUV. The paint code he got is the same as his wife's. Their old paint pen is almost used up, so this came at the perfect time.

That’s a nice perk. I had to buy the touch-up pen from GM parts for my Bolt. The color code is right, but the color in the pen is a slightly lighter shade than the car’s paint. It is still better than a generic paint pen from Auto Zone.

Did it just show up in his mail without him asking for it or did he ask for it? If it is the first one, then tell him to borrow me some luck, haha!
He was surprised when it just showed up in the mail without asking for it! It's great timing too, especially since their old pen was almost empty. If only luck came as easily to everyone, right? Haha!

That’s a nice perk. I had to buy the touch-up pen from GM parts for my Bolt. The color code is right, but the color in the pen is a slightly lighter shade than the car’s paint. It is still better than a generic paint pen from Auto Zone.
That’s a shame about the color mismatch; at least it's better than a generic paint pen..

Back