FM Radio does not work

Chevy Bolt EV Forum

Help Support Chevy Bolt EV Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tarrngtn

Sirius XM works wonderfully, even inside my garage. But I will let that lapse after the free period. I have three public radio stations which I sometimes listen to, none of them comes in clearly on my new Bolt. One is pure static, one is very rough with static, and the third comes and goes as I drive along, but never clearly. These are strong regional stations. They come in clearly in my 2005 CRV. I just tried all three in my garage. In my CRV they all three come in clearly. In the Bolt all three are just static. Doesn't this sound like a problem with the radio that the dealer should be able to fix? Anyone with a similar problem? Testing, again in the garage, no FM stations are found on the tuner.

My dealer fixed the FM radio today. It only took a few minutes once they got to it. As I suspected, the FM antenna had not been connected. Now everything on the Bolt works wonderfully.

I'm new to the Bolt, how do I switch from xm radio to fm radio
Page 119 of the manual for my 2023.
Playing the Radio
From the Home Page, touch the Audio icon to display the active audio source page.
Choose from the three most recently used sources listed at the left side of the display or touch the More icon to display a list of available sources. Examples of available sources are AM, FM, SXM (if equipped),
MyMedia (if available), USB, AUX (if equipped), and Bluetooth.

https://www.chevrolet.com/support/vehicle/manuals-guides

Back