The Bolt arrives in Michigan…

Chevy Bolt EV Forum

Help Support Chevy Bolt EV Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
A

Anonymous

Just a heads-up that I leased a 2017 Chevy Bolt today from Feldman Chevrolet of Novi. They've got about 10 of them left that they acquired from a dealership in California – ironic because they're assembled just a few miles away in Orion Township!

Anyway, if you're interested call them and ask for Bernard. Tell them Justin sent you and/or drop me a line at justin AT liberatigroup DOT com and we'll chat.

So what's a guy to do if he wants to test drive one soon but they aren't available yet? Novi is the closest I've heard of any being available but it's still at least a 2 hour drive. I'd really like to test drive one soon because my lease for my current EV is almost up and the dealer is trying to entice me into pulling ahead early to lease a new model, which has more range. I'd really like to test drive and check out a Bolt in person for comparison before deciding.

If anyone has any insider information about any arriving in the Grand Rapids, MI area, please share!

Back