Feature request - energy screen

Chevy Bolt EV Forum

Help Support Chevy Bolt EV Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

user 387

When using this screen:

2016-chevrolet-bolt-electric-vehicle-technology-980x476-03_zpsz88vbm0m.jpg

Could we have it do the math for us and tell us the average mi/kWh since the last full charge? Yes, I know I can do the math in my head, but I am basically driving a computer - it should do it for me.

Thanks.

Patronus said:
When using this screen:

2016-chevrolet-bolt-electric-vehicle-technology-980x476-03_zpsz88vbm0m.jpg

Could we have it do the math for us and tell us the average mi/kWh since the last full charge? Yes, I know I can do the math in my head, but I am basically driving a computer - it should do it for me.

Thanks.

Hi Patronus,

We appreciate your input! While this isn't currently available, your feedback has been documented within our systems, and may be used to create this as an option in future updates.

If you have additional questions, comments or concerns you'd like to discuss, please let us know.

Amber G.
Chevrolet Customer Care

I would VERY MUCH like a battery % display.

Sure, logically, it's no more "accurate" than the bar graphs we have, but I'd really like to see charge changes in 1% increments vs. 5% increments.

I also understand some people won't want this.
Seems like an easy, no additional cost "option" to make this a software setting.

Please send out an update!
Thanks!

gpsman said:
I would VERY MUCH like a battery % display.

Sure, logically, it's no more "accurate" than the bar graphs we have, but I'd really like to see charge changes in 1% increments vs. 5% increments.

I also understand some people won't want this.
Seems like an easy, no additional cost "option" to make this a software setting.

Please send out an update!
Thanks!

We'll get everyone's requests and input to our internal teams for their awareness. I can't promise if/when this may be included in an update, but I want you guys to know that I'm making the appropriate parties aware of your requests. Customer input helps us to make the Bolt EV better, and I appreciate your feedback!

Best,

Amber G.
Chevrolet Customer Care

Back