Dealership Stickers, Labels, Emblems, Etc.?

Chevy Bolt EV Forum

Help Support Chevy Bolt EV Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

user 1621

Maybe a future Bolt owner here.

What are some of the stickers, labels, emblems, tags and other stuff that the dealership applied or installed in your Bolt to identify it having come from their dealership?

For example, the license plate frame and the little billboard placeholder for your plates always shout the dealership in mighty glory.

In the '80s, I bought a Toyota that had warning labels plastered everywhere possible in the engine bay, with every single label showing the dealership name / address / phone. Really f&$%ing annoying — especially when I took it to a competing nearby dealership for warranty service.

So now in your new Bolt — what are they and where are they located?

In California, most dealers limit it to license plate frames, fillers where the license plate would be, and a dealer-labeled sticker that is used to hold the temporary registration paper to the windshield until you get the license plates. All of these are easily removable.

A few dealers in California do attach stickers or emblems that are less easily removable, though I do not remember any Chevrolet dealers doing this.

Just checked all around my new Bolt — hardly any. Woohoo!

And I'm the type of owner (lessee, actually) who prefers NOT showing the dealer billboard. It's empty now waiting for official state plates. The dealership will have to pay me if they want advertisement space.

Back