cruise control

Chevy Bolt EV Forum

Help Support Chevy Bolt EV Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jon GrosJean

I love this car, but the cruise control is useful on only limited access highways. It jerks you around on local roads accelerating up small hills and braking down small hills while trying to maintain the exact speed setting. The best cruise control I have ever used was on a Polestar. It allows +/- approximately 2 mph and and is so smooth that the operation is almost unnoticeable.

I love this car, but the cruise control is useful on only limited access highways. It jerks you around on local roads accelerating up small hills and braking down small hills while trying to maintain the exact speed setting. The best cruise control I have ever used was on a Polestar. It allows +/- approximately 2 mph and and is so smooth that the operation is almost unnoticeable.
My first question is "are you using the one pedal L or you using the D setting" In the L mode I feel the tugging also. If I use the D mode it is hardly noticeable. I use L only when there' a stop sign or red light ahead. Once I accelerate, I go back to D

Back