Car Leasing Dealership Question

Chevy Bolt EV Forum

Help Support Chevy Bolt EV Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
A

Anonymous

Hello guys!

Just want to ask here about dealership. Does anyone here had experienced leasing to {{SPAM}}?

I am planning to lease my 2017 Bolt EV. Maybe I can make it next month. But, before I will go for this dealer, I want to know here if there is anybody here experienced leasing their car with this dealer. Any feedback will be appreciated. Just looking for a great deal and hoping that this dealer is a reliable one.

YEAR: 2017
MAKE: Chevrolet
MODEL: Bolt EV
TRIM: 5dr HB LT
TRANSMISSION: Automatic
BODY STYLE: Hatchback
SEATS: 5
DRIVETRAIN: Front Wheel Drive
MILES PER YEAR: 10,000
PAYMENT: $249
DUE AT SIGNING: $4,438
REBATE: $2,500

Jerry85 said:
Hello guys!

Just want to ask here about dealership. Does anyone here had experienced leasing to {SPAM}?

I am planning to lease my 2017 Bolt EV. Maybe I can make it next month. But, before I will go for this dealer, I want to know here if there is anybody here experienced leasing their car with this dealer. Any feedback will be appreciated. Just looking for a great deal and hoping that this dealer is a reliable one.

YEAR: 2017
MAKE: Chevrolet
MODEL: Bolt EV
TRIM: 5dr HB LT
TRANSMISSION: Automatic
BODY STYLE: Hatchback
SEATS: 5
DRIVETRAIN: Front Wheel Drive
MILES PER YEAR: 10,000
PAYMENT: $249
DUE AT SIGNING: $4,438
REBATE: $2,500
All I know is they have been spamming the forums and message boards. Many of the posts are in semi-broken English similar to above.

FWIW, I find the various commercial posts by Chevy salesmen that I've seen on this forum soliciting business (including the "member" above") really annoying and have flagged a couple of them with no effect.

Most forums have a "no commercial" activity policy but this forum doesn't seem to have such a policy or at least doesn't enforce it. I looked but there also doesn't seem to be a way block posts from such "members" -- so you just have to ignore them.

Personally, I think any sales people wanting to offer 'deals" to members should do so via PM and not post such offers publicly.

Can't you select "add to foes" list when you click on their ID?

EDIT: yes, just click on "Add Foe". The OP seems to have been "retired" so you can't click on that ID.

LeftieBiker said:
Can't you select "add to foes" list when you click on their ID?

EDIT: yes, just click on "Add Foe". The OP seems to have been "retired" so you can't click on that ID.

Thanks for the "foe" tip. Was looking for "block" this user as in other forums.

Just used it but you can still see comments from a "foe" if quoted by a non-foe. Better than nothing, I guess.

So sorry if I Insulted anyone by posting on this forum...I did not know the rules nor did I think my posts would shake everyone's world like a bomb on Syria....

Back