Debating Between Bolt EUV and Bolt 2LT

Chevy Bolt EV Forum

Help Support Chevy Bolt EV Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Lucina_WV827

I posted recently about our Bolt EUV being in an accident (fingers crossed it gets declared totaled soon). It was the base model with all the bells and whistles, and honestly, I loved almost everything about it. 😍

Now, I’m debating whether to go for another EUV or switch to the Bolt 2LT as a replacement. I really liked the EUV’s look, but the Bolt has better visibility with those front corner windows, helps with those pesky blind spots, especially around the A-pillars. Ride quality is another thing I’m curious about. Does the slightly longer wheelbase of the EUV make a noticeable difference in how smooth it feels compared to the Bolt?

I’ll admit, there are a couple of features on the EUV I’d miss—like the cooled seats (a lifesaver in the Phoenix heat) and maybe the adaptive cruise control, but the Bolt does have a few perks. The 360 camera, slightly better range, and more visibility are all tempting, plus the Bolt’s a bit more cost-effective, about a grand less for the 2LT. And I was happy with the base sound system on the EUV, but I’m wondering if the Bose upgrade in the Bolt is worth considering. Has anyone else been in a similar situation and downsized to the Bolt? How do you think the two compare?

I've owned both an EV and an EUV, and I prefer the latter's design. The EV's windshield is very large and can be difficult to clean. I've never received any compliments on the EV, but I've had several positive comments about the EUV's design.

I posted recently about our Bolt EUV being in an accident (fingers crossed it gets declared totaled soon). It was the base model with all the bells and whistles, and honestly, I loved almost everything about it. 😍

Now, I’m debating whether to go for another EUV or switch to the Bolt 2LT as a replacement. I really liked the EUV’s look, but the Bolt has better visibility with those front corner windows, helps with those pesky blind spots, especially around the A-pillars. Ride quality is another thing I’m curious about. Does the slightly longer wheelbase of the EUV make a noticeable difference in how smooth it feels compared to the Bolt?

I’ll admit, there are a couple of features on the EUV I’d miss—like the cooled seats (a lifesaver in the Phoenix heat) and maybe the adaptive cruise control, but the Bolt does have a few perks. The 360 camera, slightly better range, and more visibility are all tempting, plus the Bolt’s a bit more cost-effective, about a grand less for the 2LT. And I was happy with the base sound system on the EUV, but I’m wondering if the Bose upgrade in the Bolt is worth considering. Has anyone else been in a similar situation and downsized to the Bolt? How do you think the two compare?
It took a while for it to sink in that most of the chat is about the EUV or the EV Premier. My Bolt is EV with no bells or whistles.We celebrated it's 101,000 miles achievement with new brakes all around, 2 wheel bearings And a new trans axel modulator as the old one was suffering from dementia*
Now it's like a brand new car.
I considered upgrading to the EUV 2 years ago but changed our minds when we were informed that the Bolt would never get Super Cruise
.Regardless, calculating how many gallons a standard ICEmobile would need to go 100,000 miles we came to realize that EVs do not cost money, they save you money.
Remember that in your decision making

Back